Paint & Body Shops
If any liquid (like water and/or oil carryover) contaminants are present, it can result in the following problems:
- Water in spraying lines can mix with the paint and cause unsatisfactory finishing.
- Water in body preparation equipment such as sanders, grinders and polishers can wash out lubricants.
- Water in equipment can freeze in the colder weather.
- It will quickly cause ‘Orange-Peel’ or ‘Fish-Eye’ and will need reworking, or complete recoating of the panel.
- This results in internal corrosion and a reduction in the life cycle of essential and expensive equipment.
- Freezing water expands, and it is very common that hand tools will crack as a result of this, causing avoidable and irreparable damage.
How can the EXPEL air compressor filter solve these problems?
At Original AVG our dedicated team have created a solution that addresses the problems that paint/body shops have been having with their compressed air lines.
Original AVG have designed and manufactured the EXPEL filter. The easy to fit air compressor water separator for painting applications continuously removes ALL liquids from compressed air systems, as well as solids down to 1 micron and the internals of the filter never need changing. The result is no more equipment failure or downtime because of wet and/or dirty air.
Expel is the perfect compressed air filter for spray painting. It is the only compressed air filter that can separate liquids and solid contaminants from a compressed air line with zero maintenance. We are aware that during routine inspections our customers may want to inspect Expel, so we have designed Expel so it can easily be dismantled, cleaned and reassembled. Additionally, we have designed Expel with the concern for wastage in mind. Our Expel compressed air filter for spray painting requires no replacement elements and has been manufactured so it is built to last and is corrosion resistant to keep ongoing costs and wastage to a minimum.