Why do we need compressed air?
The importance of compressed air systems is often over looked, but in reality it plays a vital part in most modern manufacturing processes and modern civilisation.
Although we may not realize it most products we use today could simply not be made without compressed air. In fact, approximately 70% of all companies use compressed air for some aspect of their operations.
Compressed air accounts for about 10% of the global energy used in industry today.
WHERE IS COMPRESSED AIR USED
- Automotive Industry – Service and Manufacture
- Food and Beverage Production
- Metal Production
- Mining Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacture
- Plastic Manufacture
- Electronic and Electrical Appliance Manufacture
- Forestation, Paper and Cardboard Production
- Marine – Ships, Boats and Pleasure Craft
Get In Touch
We’d love to hear from you