Why buy EXPEL
Removes 99.9999% liquid condensate, liquid oil (or oil / water emulsion mix) and solid particles down to 1 micron
EXPEL is a unique, patent protected compressed air filter, and is designed to remove all (99.9999%) liquid water, emulsion fluids (oil & water mix) and solid particulates down to 1 micron from a compressed air line.
The EXPEL is the worlds first compressed air filter capable of removing such a high level of liquids and solid particulates that can be taken apart, cleaned and reassembled. Typically, you would require at least three conventional compressed air filters to achieve the same air quality as one EXPEL unit.
EXPEL requires no mains power or consumables. It is virtually maintenance free apart from requiring frequent draining on manual models. We recommend fitting an Auto-Drain to remove the necessity for frequent manual draining.
We supply a range of autodrains to suit your requirements so please get in contact if you are unsure on what type of drain you may require.
• Worlds first cleanable, reusable compressed air filter
• No ongoing consumable costs
• No increase in pressure drop caused by contaminated filters
• No power source required
• Significantly reduced life cycle costs
• Easy to install & maintain
• Instantaneous recovery from pulsed flows or stop start
• All spare parts available
• Fully dismantlable
• No decrease in performance over lifetime of a well maintained filter
Get In Touch
We’d love to hear from you